At Company, we’re building the next-generation online automotive marketplace. Have you, your friends or your family members ever bought a car Was the process stress-free Could you do it all on your phone We know the answer is probably “no”... but we’re looking to change that.
We are hard at work building a better way to buy a car, leveraging the power of our mobile platform. Despite our lean team, we’ve grown to millions of users and have the top-rated automotive mobile apps. Now we're looking to add a key member to our team who will lead and execute on all aspects of performance marketing. As we scale, this person is going to be expanding the size and scope of our performance marketing efforts, as well as leading and scaling the function at Company. You will be responsible for growing seven figures of online spend to 10x this amount: as we ramp our go-to-market with dealers across the country we need to attract as many well-qualified users as possible to our marketplace, in a high-ROI manner. The focus of the role will be on user acquisition. However, as we ramp our sales efforts to dealers around the country, you will also work with marketing to help drive paid performance marketing for the dealer acquisition side of the business.
The decisions you make on a daily basis will have a direct impact on the profitability and growth of the business. You’ll leverage mastery of our unit economics and business to contribute in strategic decisions and grow as a leader within the company.
- Develop and own our traffic acquisition strategy across both web and mobile apps
- Manage allocation of spend across channels to meet business goals in terms of both product and regional focuses
- Work with Analytics to devise more intelligent, algorithmic and scalable ways of bidding for and deploying spend against user acquisition
- Develop new strategies to grow Company’s audience, using marketing strategy, social media, and alternative acquisition channels (among other methods)
- Manage development and testing of new creatives and creative types, in collaboration with Design
- Collaborate with Customer Success to manage targeted regional performance for dealer customers
- Work with product and engineering to test performance optimization related to landing pages, tracking, and funnel conversion
- Work with our Analytics lead to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for user monetization and paid acquisition
You are someone who is / has:
- Passionate about growing a company and delivering results
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing and SEM, ideally for online marketplaces and/or listings sites
- A strong business background that informs your approach to determining value and measuring success
- Highly quantitative and analytical, unafraid of complex and technical challenges
- An interest in car buying and the automotive industry
- Experience leading and managing others; you know how to foster collaboration to get the best out of everyone involved
- Known for your numerical and analytical horsepower; you bring intellect and curiosity to everything you do
- Enjoy digging in and getting your hands dirty to take things to the next level
- Don’t like taking no for an answer and are always looking to solve the next problem
- A team-player: ego isn’t part of your vocabulary... you take ownership and lead, but share credit and focus on the team’s wins