To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Human Resources and Field Operations Support - FSD
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 8 days ago
***This position is remote based***
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Human Resources and Field Operations Support will be responsible for providing HR consultative and strategic support to a region of Focused Service properties; to include all facets of HR related matters in the day to day operation of a hotel. If you enjoy working with a variety of properties and delivering HR expertise, you will love this role.
- Execute on day-to-day HR activities and build positive partnerships with the General Managers as well as AVPs.
- Handle employee and labor relations matters and documentation and follow through with internal investigations as deemed necessary.
- Handle, deliver, and facilitate training to ensure compliance in the field.
- Carry out HR policies and procedures in all field locations.
- Advance Hilton's culture and purpose to ensure each hotel is a great place to work, with a phenomenal environment, and ensure that training, communications, and growth are front and center in all supervisors, managers, and directors' minds.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy
- Driven teammates who love to build consensus & relationships across all levels
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective while handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
- Strong communication both written and verbal and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion
- Deep understanding of business mathematics, computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of Human Resources experience
- Three (3) years of Management /Supervisory experience
- Hospitality experience
- Ability to travel up to 35%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Six (6) years of Management experience
- SPHR, PHR, Certified Training Certificate
- Hospitality experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!