East Tennessee Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our team. Current benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry! Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy timeframes.
- Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families.
- Perform benefit eligibility to ensure patient benefits are active at the time of admission. Communicate benefit eligibility to the business office and the patient or significant other.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations regarding pending referrals.
- Coordinate admission and transfer from referral sources and between levels of care within the facility.
- Maintain knowledge of milieu management
- Bachelor’s degree in a social services field required (if state allows).
- Master's degree in a social services field (psychology, counseling, social work, sociology, health administration, nursing) or RN preferred.
- Three or more years’ experience in mental/behavioral health working with individuals in a clinical or observational capacity preferred.
- Experience in the managed care pre-certification process, level of care assessments and utilization preferred.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Clinical Works
- Health Administration
- Managed Care