The position will have various day-to-day operations and month-end, quarter-end, year-end close responsibilities, as well as ad hoc projects and process improvements as necessary. This position reports to the Controller and will not have direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the accurate and timely monthly consolidation of organization and its related entities. This includes preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, allocations, and other recurring accounting tasks.
- Generate ad hoc reporting when necessary and identify potential process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and communicate with business partners to effectively maintain the commercial vehicle fleet
- Must have a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Supports other responsibilities assigned as needed for financial close and reporting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience utilizing generally accepted accounting principles
- Intermediate+ level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting; CPA a plus
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Process Improvement
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Microsoft Excel