Nesco is currently seeking an Electronics Design Drafter
with immediate availability for Tucson Arizona.
Electrical Design Drafter will work alongside the electrical engineering team to produce schematics and drawings will work as a member of Engineering Design Team and Support Configuration Management teams throughout the design/checking process, ensuring electronic assemblies are optimized for cost and manufacturing. Will Interact with a multidisciplinary team, including representatives from drafting, mechanical/electrical engineering team members. Qualified candidate will have proficient 2D/3D CAD design experience, ability to Edit, Create and Develop drawings and support all related production drawings.
- Prepares Electronic drawings, designs and schematics for component suppliers
- Plan Design and layouts, panel schedules, load calculations, single line designs and product specifications for autonomous systems
- Generate schematic, wiring diagrams, Update drawings to incorporate factory and field markups
- Maintain drawing files and revision levels
- Other duties as required and projects dictate
Technical Skills / Qualifications
- Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the drafting and designing
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, specifications and technical drawings
- Must have experience using computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, modeling, or other engineering tasks
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, PCB entry, schematic entry, and block diagrams
- Degree in Electronics, Drafting or related field
- Experience with hands on electrical drafting / design
- Strong documentation, communication and technical writing skills
For immediate consideration please click 'Apply Now' or call Eilene directly at
If you would be interested in other positions in Tucson, we have several additional opportunities available please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electronics Design Drafter
for more openings. If you know someone looking for a new opportunity we will pay you for your referrals!
NESCO Resource was named Best of Staffing for both client and staffing 7 years in a row! We offer medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K!! We are excited to work for you!
At NESCO Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.