Come join our Medline team in Lithia Springs, GA! Medline is a great place to work and offers employee-friendly perks and benefits. Who we are:
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another %26mdash; from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart. To learn more about our company, check out the following link! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manufacturing Process Engineer
We are now hiring for a Process Engineer!
Under general direction, determine the process required for the manufacture and assembly of products. Review parts drawings, specifications and other engineering data. Core Job Responsibilities:
Here%26rsquo;s some highlights of what we have to offer:
- Develop and modify process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards within FDA guidelines and standards.
- Identify complex technical issues, determine root causes, and recommend and implement improvements, modifications or additions to document work using proven statistical methods.
- Review product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules in addition to planning, and directing the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing and facilities equipment.
- Integrate equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Analyze and challenge work methods to determine process improvements and better results.
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Set Shift Schedules and Opportunities for Overtime
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 2021 additional PTO
- Monthly Employee Treats
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Engineering.
- At least 2 years%26rsquo; experience in a related role within a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) background. Experience in Personal Care (Adult Incontinence) manufacturing industry is a huge plus!
- Intermediate skill level in computer and systems use.
- Experience using manufacturing analysis tools such as SPC, DOE, FMECA and Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Experience with equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experience with capital project execution and management.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Statistical Process Controls
- Lean Manufacturing