GRINDS COFFEE POUCHES located in the Indianapolis area is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their rapidly growing team, while working for BHM CPA Group. Grinds was featured on ABC’S SHARK TANK, the product was created originally for Major League Baseball to help players quit chewing tobacco.
With the new expansion into broader markets, a need for an experienced person to manage the daily Accounting functions like accounts payables, receivables and inventory movement. The preference would be proven accounting experience in the manufacturing industry with some cost accounting experience or inventory exposure. BHM CPA GROUP currently handles all of Grinds financial needs and is excited for you to join their team. This position will be working onsite at Grinds for the CPA firm.
The Grinds Team prides themselves on its upbeat and positive culture. Grinds is proud of the product and outstanding customer service it provides. The environment is fueled by its core values of integrity, accountability, results, and enthusiasm along with a desire to truly help people. Come grow your career at this exciting time of growth in an innovative company!
- Pay bills
- Coordinate with the third-party HR/PR company
- Inventory management – FG and RM physical counts; cosigned inventory accounting; tracking product returns
- Complete and submit payroll hours and updates
- Enter fixed asset purchases in the FA system
- Local tax requirements (sales)
- Manage/review expenses reports and reimbursements
- Manage/review credit card statements
- Sales commission calculations
- Write/record any manual check disbursements
- Assist with any future system upgrade
- Standard cost data accumulation; assist with development of standards and reporting of variances
- This position will also assist with the collection and analysis of manufacturing data (raw material usage, packaging mat usage, labor) needed to create product standard cost
Deadline for Applying for Staff Accountant
- 4 years accounting experience
- 2 years of accounting in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in interpreting analytics/metrics and converting findings into strategy
- Self-starter able to work independently and successfully deliver results
- Organized, analytical, and accurate; excellent communicator
- Direct placement opportunity with bhm CPA firm
- Salary $45K-$55K depending on experience
- Full time and/or possibly part-time 30 hrs. a week
- This is a direct placement position with bhm cpa group
Apply before September 4th, 2019.
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Packaging And Labeling