To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Campbell, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Amedisys, Inc. • Campbell, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our teammembers, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunitiesfor growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every dayand share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and privateduty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment withflexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinaryteam
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance,technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunitiesto advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience indelivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skillsand experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals forthe future, join our team.
What You Will Do:
As a home health nurse with Amedisys, you will provide one on one skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment plan
• Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses
• Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• Acute care experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment
• Previous home health or hospice experience
- Sign on Bonus Offered
- Relocation Available
- Counties supported are, Santa Clara, San Benito, and Santa Cruz
- Salary or Per Visit pay offered
- Monday - Friday work week with occasional call
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitmentwe have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and theopportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employeesinclude:
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spendingaccount
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Continuing education
- Fleet car for eligible employees