For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for an Application Engineer based out of our Phoenix AZ sales office.
As an Application Engineer you will respond to inquiries in support of our district sales staff for automatic transfer switch products, power control/paralleling systems, industrial control and communications products. Review plans and specifications to determine applicable product conformance and standards. Manage project orders and other customer service duties.
- Handles inquiries for technical, product and sales information for assigned transfer switch and communications products.
- Reviews plans and specifications to determine applicable product conformance.
- Assists in order negotiations by analyzing competitor pricing and technical issues.
- Follows up on quotes and provides management reports on quotation activity
- Processes customer orders, including interpretation of application requirements, and coordinates with other departments (Engineering, Credit, Production Planning, Shipping, etc.) to ensure efficient and timely processing of customer orders.
- Prepares various management sales reports as assigned.
- Excellent communication, organizational & people skills. Time management skills required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel & Access
- Exposure to AutoCAD a plus
- Knowledge of AC/DC circuits, including 3-phase power
Education: BSE or five (5) plus years relevant experience. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Mechanical Engineering (BSME) preferred.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Web Hosting Services