To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Tabatha Erazo
- Phone: 732-243-0172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Compounder
First shift: 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. or 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pay Range: $14 - $20/hour
- Operate department pumps, filters, scales and computer systems in order to accurately and properly blend chemicals in a precise manner to create flavor or fragrance product.
- Verify age and quality of all materials used in a formula.
- Utilize a computer to obtain detailed formula information and availability of raw materials, post batches, check inventory and print labels.
- Ensure understanding of all safety, quality and operational procedures, in order to utilize tools, equipment, electronic/computer systems in compounding and container filling.
- Ensure proper ventilation is utilized when blending raw materials/chemicals or when packing product.
- Follow production, safety and quality procedures to verify and record information during compounding and container filling.
- Ensure understanding of Quality Control requirements for sampling and product testing.
- Ensure safe operation of forklift and all drum handling equipment.
- Maintain work area in a clean and neat manner and in accordance with cGMP.
- Perform the duties of the order filler/packer as required.
- Ensure the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience handling chemicals.
- Knowledge of compounding and an understanding of special formula instructions.
- Equipment operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of G.M.P’s (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Knowledge of H.A.C.C.P (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)