Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
The role of the Sr Systems Analyst is to provide support to the Governance team lead with ensuring all systems remain within security compliance standards. Data Demonstrated experience with ITSM tools is required. Demonstrated experience with Tableau and SharePoint. Experience working with databases is required. Must be comfortable briefing to a wide audience of technical and non-technical decision makers and consumers. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited:
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
- Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Work with external programs managing automated tools sets as part of the solution.
- Competent with Microsoft products, i.e., Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Knowledgeable of monitoring and management techniques of IT systems, including data capture, extraction analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with tools including object-oriented programming (HTML, Java, PowerShell).
- Experience with maintaining databases
- Collect, cleanse, and understand complex data sources to enable proper analytical modeling
- Research, design, develop, test, and implement data science methodologies across a wide range
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint.
- Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or Service + is preferred.
- A history of basic data visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau is desired
- Familiarization with accreditation processes, security compliance regulations, and STIGs
- Able to create reports in visualized forms as well as briefing slides for all audience levels.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and writing skills (document creation and note taking is required).
- Effective time management skills required.
- Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology
- 3-5 years of related systems analyst experience
- 3-5 years experience with Databases
- 3-5 years of SharePoint and Tableau experience
- 3-5 years of Programming experience (Java, HTML, PowerShell)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Microsoft Share Point
Data Capture (Sql)