$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
This Accounting Clerk position might be for you, if you're looking for top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. Advance your career as an Accounting Clerk with a well-known, successful Professional Services organization and take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This permanent role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Saint Paul, Minnesota, area. Don't hesitate to apply with Robert Half!
How you will make an impact
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Create statements and reports that require the use of a number of sources
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Assist accounts payable with vendor invoices and disbursement filing and with A/P invoice matching & filing
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
- Experience with high volume data entry
- Command of Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
- Solid understanding of Financial Analytics
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning