Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
The focus of the Closer is to prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations and ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and policies and procedures.
• Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
• Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and policies and procedures
• Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
• Assists in resolving issues at closing
• Prepares collateral files to Funding within required timeframes
• Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
• Cures deficiencies
• Assists other departments as needed
• Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum two (2) years mortgage Closing or Post- Closing experience is required
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience with TRID
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
• Team oriented with ability to interact within and outside of the organization
• Able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with quality in a fast-paced environment
• 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1stanniversary!
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Casual Workplace
• Employee Engagement Activities
• Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
• Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
• Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
1. Talk to Judge recruiter
2. Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
3. Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
4. Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
5. Receive offer & complete on-boarding
6. Attend virtual training (100% paid)