This position is located in an excellent area where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. With excellent school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at
or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Hospital-employed position with a competitive compensation package
* Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
* Full-time, with an option for 4 clinic days and 1 day in the OR (block time)
* Shared community call is 1:4 call (average 8 days/month)
* Experience preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome to apply
* Septoplasty turbinate reduction, T&A, tonsillectomy, endoscopy nasal/sinus/debride, & tongue biopsy
* Board-certified/board-eligible otolaryngologist
* 1.5 hours to San Francisco
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Operating Theater
- Outpatient Surgeries
- Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Departments
- Cath Lab
- Emergency Medicine