To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
180 North Mount Zion Road
Lebanon, IN 46052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Rep II
Hendrickson USA, L.L.C • Lebanon, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Area of Accountability:
HR Generalist with project work in various HR aspects including some or all of the following: recruiting, training, safety, HRIS, wage administration, and employee/labor relations. Assists with all HR functions at the Lebanon, IN manufacturing facility.
- Communicate and support on various HR processes, including performance appraisals, new employee orientation, salary and wage administration, and HR metrics.
- Develop and deliver company mandated and other training modules to both hourly and salary personnel.
- Recruiting for assigned openings, following all aspects of the established recruiting process, which includes working closely with recruiting sources, hiring managers, candidates, and interviewers.
- Brief employees on key benefits, answer questions concerning benefit practices and policies. Coordinates Annual Open Enrollment process.
- Maintain a strong customer service attitude to enhance employee relations and provide excellent service to client base. Maintain union-free environment by proactive positive employee relations.
- Assist with associate relations activities, including “on-the-floor” visibility and approachability. Coordinates formal communications with employees.
- Lead plant events committee and assist with planning and organizing employee engagement events.
- Maintain HR records by ensuring that application, resumes, position profiles, requisitions, and interview records, job offers, etc. are documented and filed in accordance with legal, corporate and TS requirements. Administer the compensation and recruitment policies of the company. Use the HRIS to maintain and update all employee related information.
- Coordinate Wellness activities for plant location, including training, events and wellness related initiatives.
- Assist with the safety efforts and coordinate the completion of weekly meetings, safety issues, Safety investigations, Near Miss investigations, and required safety training for all associates. Assist in Workers’ Compensation case management.
- Use Oracle to: maintain and update all employee related information, including salary data, job titles and descriptions, and personal data, recruiting, and learning management system (LMS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources field or related business field required.
- Four to six years’ full-time work experience in HR required.
- Strong knowledge of basic principles and practices of Human Resource.
- Must be willing to relocate for next promotional / development assignment. Ability to travel required.
- Experience in delivering training is required.
- Knowledge of Oracle, ADP or other HRIS is a plus.
- Solid PC skills a must.
- Effective verbal and written skills mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
Hendrickson is an equal opportunity employer: Veteran / Disability
Primary Location: US-IN-Lebanon
Work Locations: 180 Mt. Zion Road Lebanon 46052
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Job : May 17, 2018, 2:11:00 PM