Highland Springs by Erickson Senior Living
Highland Springs is a beautiful 89-acre continuing care retirement community in North Dallas, Texas. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a Scheduling Coordinator to join our Home Support Department. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and scheduling of staff as well as customer service support to our residents.
How you will make an impact:
* Works collaboratively with care providers in matching them with residents to strive for consistency in care.
* Educates residents and families about the program and services offered
* Evaluate and recommend services based upon resident needs.
* Manages resident schedules for private duty care as indicated on the care plan.
* Triages resident, family, and employee questions and issues.
* Provides guidance and supervision to Aides for non-clinical performance issues
What we offer:
* Gated community with 24/7 security.
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
* 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
* A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
* Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
* High school diploma required; Associate or higher degree preferred.
* Computer proficiency required.
* Knowledge of scheduling preferred.
* Experience in home care, healthcare, or environment serving the senior population preferred.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Home Care