Successful Environmental Consulting & Civil Engineering company seeks experienced Environmental Compliance Project Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $110,000A bit about us:
We are one of the premier professional consulting firms in the nation with 10+ offices and 400+ employees. We are engineers, scientists, architects, and constructors in the business of problem solving, inspiring results, and bringing ideas to life. Engineering, environmental sciences, architecture, and construction management are the cornerstones of our service offerings and integrated project approach.
We are a hands-on and design-orientated practice with the technical capabilities and understanding to take the largest projects from internal concept to completion. Our team of experts takes great pride in our commitment to reliability in design, connection with our clients, and creativity at our core.Why join us?
Our valued employees enjoy a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement and activities
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional/personal development
- Vacation and sick time, volunteer PTO, parental leave, and paid holidays
- 401(k), profit sharing, and stock options (we are 100% employee owned!)
- And more!
As an Environmental Compliance Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring environmental compliance for our clients. Build relationships with and work alongside industry leaders and government agencies to assess environmental impacts, propose creative solutions for clients to maintain compliance, and manage regulatory oversight of projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Manage projects covering all aspects of environmental compliance.
- Prepare and submit regulatory permit applications and reports.
- Create environmental plans and conduct inspections.
- Collect and assess storm water samples.
- Conduct site investigations to gather information and assess project scope.
- Interpret collected data and environmental records to aide in reporting and proposals.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in environmental consulting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of environmental compliance and regulations.
- Proven record of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, especially with generating proposals and reports.
- PE License and/or PMP Certification is a PLUS.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.