Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining Engineering programs as well as designing and implementing new solutions based on business needs. You will also be training on the business processes for the other functional areas in order to maintain and ensure a seamless integration between them.
This position reports to
BUS Core Team Manager
* SAP (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software) configuration.
* Work as a member of the Business Process Owner (BPO) Team to complete projects for the Engineering Department.
* Recommend SAP (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software) solutions to align and enable business processes within Information Systems technology strategy, standards and processes.
* Help design and implement technical solutions based on engineering requirements that meet business needs.
* Maintain and support exiting standard and custom engineering programs.
* Responsible for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic and reports for engineering.
* Bachelor's Degree with minimum 5 years experience OR Associate's Degree with minimum 7 years experience OR High School Diploma/GED with minimum 9 years experience.
* Proficient in all functional areas in SAP (Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Experience with multidisciplinary projects, advanced problem solving, root-cause analysis and technical systems.
* Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
* Retirement plan
* Life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Wellbeing program
* Healthcare plan
More about us
ABB's NEMA Motors Division markets, designs and manufactures the market-leading Baldor-Reliance® brand of industrial motors. As the #1 global manufacturer of NEMA motors, our quality products are designed to reliably and efficiently meet the challenges our customers face. Our business is investing in technology, tools, people and processes to ensure our general purpose and application-specific solutions perform as expected, every time. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst
https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
or by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst
. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Onsite
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Information Systems
- Microsoft Excel