To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Billing Specialist Basic
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newark, DE
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Billing Specialist Basic in Newark, Delaware (DE). Summary: Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Duties Include:
- Develop, write and send out bills to customers
- Look at information gathered by the company, such as bills of sale, receipts, or other financial records and calculate what charges are due
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or investment management operations preferred
- Knowledge of market value and asset management concepts and reporting preferred
- Familiarity with different financial products preferred, (i.e. mutual funds, separate accounts)
- Superior focus to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and on the job
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to understand and clearly follow procedures
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Team-oriented attitude is a must
- Experience with MS Excel (look-ups, formulas, filters, pivot tables) is a must; advanced knowledge a plus