To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Part Time Safety Specialist in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO). Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with zone safety teams to collect and categorize road safety material
- Consolidate road safety material into standardized format
- Analyze road safety data and establish rollout plan of packaged materials
- Coordinate with website development team to design and establish online road safety toolkits
- Coordinate translation of consolidated materials to establish global toolkit
- Bachelor's degree in transportation or related field
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Experience solving a variety problems that range from simple to more complex
- Effective communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Web development skills
- Flexible hours to work part time