Upper East Side Nursing and Rehabilitation Centerslocated in Manhattan NY is activelyseeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join our dynamic team ofprofessionals!
We welcome new grads!
Duties andResponsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN) include but are notlimited to the following:
• Evaluatesrelationship of resident complaints to collected health history
• Performsrequired skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms,policies and procedures
• Developscare plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residentsspecific needs based on health care problem(s)
• Carriesout care plan that demonstrates familiarity with criteria to establish residentpriorities specific to anticipated outcomes
• Implementphysicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments,procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by companypolicy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
Qualifications ofa Registered Nurse (RN):
• Atleast one year in Long Term Care or hospital experience in resident/patientCare services preferred
• Musthave effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Mustbe creative and have good observations and analytical skills
Education Requirements fora Registered Nurse (RN):
• NewYork State Registered Nurse license in good standing
• MinimumAssociates Degree
Full -Time Shifts:
What we offer:
Our facilities offer its staff with farmore than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of,where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
• Salarycommensurate with experience
• GenerousPTO package
• Icecream truck day
• Employeeof the month
We serve patients in long-term,short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovatedfacility's boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright,modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellentprimary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated teamof employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
Weare an EOE
Long Term Care
Registered Nurse Certified