I have a key client North of the Twin Cities area that is currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager for their company. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring that policies and procedures are being followed. They will also be responsible for managing and coordinating Lean Manufacturing efforts for this location. This is an exciting and growing company that people are proud to be a part of.
- Plan production activities for the company
- Increase productivity through 5S activities
- Insure safety procedures are being followed
- Make sure product quality meets and exceeds customer and company requirements
- Meet customer committed ship dates
- Develop staff for promotional opportunities
- Work thru the Production Supervisors to manage all the operations of the facility
- 5+ years experience as an Operations Manager
- Proven experience with 5S and Lean Manufacturing processes
- Experience in budgeting, production planning and staff management
- Lead by example
- Strong decision making skills
- Computer skills
For additional information on this opportunity, or other positions of interest, contact Dave Dierks with gpac at "605-978-5439".
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Metal Fabrication, Supervision