To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant and Bookkeeper
QTI Group • Sun Prairie, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Mounds Pet Food Warehouse, a leader in the pet supply industry, is in search of a full time Staff Accountant and Bookkeeper for a direct hire opportunity. Ideal candidates for this role will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with operational knowledge of general accounting systems and control procedures; will be able to efficiently create and produce a variety of reports, complying with various governmental reporting requirements; and will have experience with interpreting financial forecasts to executive level members.
Located in Sun Prairie, this organization offers hours Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00pm, competitive pay based on experience, and has a business casual office. If you are someone who is detail oriented, able to exceed expectations, and motivated to succeed, we encourage you to apply today!
- Execute all bookkeeping and accounting functions
- Perform all general ledger accounting, reconciliations, accruals/reversals, revenue recognition, etc.
- Prepare a variety of reports, summarizing and interpreting financial forecast
- Perform audits, detailing and reporting errors to C-Suite
- Ensure a timely review of financial status, detailing reserves, assets, expenditures, etc.
- Submit recommendations on improvements pertaining to accounting
- Develop/modify and execute accounting systems and accounting control procedures
- Comply with all governmental reporting requirements
- Collect data for tax reporting and returns
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field preferred
- 2-5 years of directly related experience required
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel and QuickBooks required
- Experience with ERP software highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Able to self-audit and have a strong attention to detail
- Lift 25lb on occasion
- Willingness to complete background check upon job offer