To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood Township, NJ 08701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Trafficking Case Manager/Housing Specialist (Hourly).
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton • Lakewood Township, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: The Human Trafficking Case Manager (HTCM/HS) is responsible for the intake, coordination and follow-up of all services to domestic minor and domestic/foreign national adult victims of human trafficking referred for services. The P/T HTCM/HS will provide intensive trauma-informed advocacy, which includes case management services to victims of trafficking and support them as they move through different systems until stabilized addressing: secure housing, navigating the criminal justice system, employment services and family systems until they graduate from the program and are considered stable.
- Assists Program Director (PD) and Program Coordinator (PC) with partnering/networking with outside agencies for participation in program services.
- Perform assessment of client into the program in-person, and/or telephonically. This includes initial assessment/triage of client and attending to client's emergency needs, (i.e. emergency housing, etc.)
- Develops, implements and monitors client's Individualized Service Plan (ISP), which will identify one or more goals for safety and self-suffficiency while providing trauma-informed services .
- Assists clients with accessing other services (i.e. counseling, job training,long-term housing, medical services, etc.)
- Complete and maintain required documentation according to agency, accreditation standards and grant requirements. Will seek out and track trainings on youth trauma, provision of services etc.
- Maintain all client records . This may include, but is not limited to activity reports, data entry, logs, progress notes and time sheets.
- Will perform six-month follow-up interviews with clients, reporting success of maintenance of all gains noted at discharge.
- Network with other providers to generate and enhance community resources for clients.
- Assist in development of referral sources by disseminating information on Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton's Human Trafficking Program.
- Assist in the development and strengthening of partnerships with various statewide agencies/organizations that serve victims of trafficking.
- Network with statewide agencies and community partners to raise awareness of trafficking issues, as well as advance project goals assist with community awareness events, lectures etc.
- Will assist with the development of the HT video to raise awareness of trafficking issues.
Other duties as requested by Program Coordinator, Program Director and/or Service Area Director.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors' degree in human behavioral science such as social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and/or counseling and child development or law enforcement experience. New Jersey Disaster Response Crisis Counseling Certification (NJDRCC) preffered and/or law-enforcement experience. Related work experience preferred. Minimum of two years related experince and/or training.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid Driver's License in good standing.
Complete Online Application
If you are unable to complete the online application at this time,
please click “APPLY NOW”, send in your resume and we will be in contact with next steps!