To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Director
One Call • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Regional Sales Director
Develops new client processing business in support of One Call Care Management new business revenue goals. Identifies new prospects and revenue opportunities for One Call services through referrals, lead lists, referrals from current clients, and self-sourcing and ensures line of business partners are included in opportunity.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and executes strategies for selling services to Clients in assigned territory
• Identifies new prospects and revenue opportunities for One Call services through referrals, lead lists, referrals from current clients, and self-sourcing and ensures line of business partners are included in opportunity
• Establishes relationships with key internal business partners and provides overview of client including current partners, support options, cross-sell abilities and partnership needs
• Develops in-depth knowledge of products, value added services and pricing models of targeted clients and recommends additional products and services to compliment businesses
• Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence
• Utilizes available resources to ensure client is properly set-up on One Call Care Management system, processing transactions, and is initially billed according to agreement
• Responds promptly to prospect inquiries and requests and prepares proposals, letters, and presentations utilizing One Call Care Management resources
• Provides manager with regular reports and updates, both written and verbal, outlining prospect status, revenue and deal count achievement, partnership successes with various line of business partners, and campaign successes
• Notifies conversion and/or customer solutions management teams on opportunities that need to be assigned or supported
• Maintain an awareness of competitors’ products and pricing, including new trends and developments in the industry
• Acts as a mentor to sales representatives(s) with less experience or in new markets
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• A fair amount of travel is required
PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
• For roles located in office or home settings; this job is primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
• For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift objects (up to 10 lbs. weight; up to 4 ft. height).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
• The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level is moderate
• The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from, but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload
• Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
• Please be advised the job description is subject to change at any time
Regional Sales Director
Developing professional role. Fully qualified sales representative who has knowledge beyond entry level. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project or assignments. Typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of field sales experience.