To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Civil Engineer
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Site Civil Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Site development and design, including stormwater management, plan preparation, grading, drainage and stormwater conveyance
- Preparing engineering civil/site designs and plans for jurisdictional approval and permitting
- Various permits/applications, report writing and construction documents including specifications
- Working with design/draftsmen and other PM's to complete projects or specific design elements
- Being familiar/experienced with grading, SESC, SWN ESD to the MEP, Water, Sewer, Stormdrain and Roadway design
- Having knowledge or experience with State and Federal agencies as well as local Counties is a plus
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Specific Degree Required: BS Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4-7
- Computer Skills Required: AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Communication skills are a must
- The ability to look at the big picture relative to the project goals and coordinate various design disciplines
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Appropriate appearance and manners to attend meetings with clients