Business-Building Sales Pros, Are You Ready To Level Up?
Take your career to new heights as a Managing Sales Agent at Acceptance Insurance. You’ll get the team and support to grow your own store while honing your leadership skills. 5 years related sales experience and 1 year or more of experience supervising a sales team required.
- Up to $2500 Signing Bonus for Bilingual & Licensed P+C Agents
- Uncapped Revenue Sharing Opportunities
- Comfortable Office Environments
- Positive Culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401(k) with company match
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation & 9 paid holidays
- Meet customer needs by selling insurance products to existing and new customers
- Take care of every customer as a trusted advisor
- Master our products and processes
- Develop sales agents and trainees
- Manage facility and staff
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and events
- Supportive Leadership
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Take Care Of Each Other
Learn More About Us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Managing Insurance Agent
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Advertising Campaigns