ENSCO Inc is a diverse engineering and technology company that provides engineering, science and advanced technology solutions that guarantee mission success, safety, and security to governments and private industries worldwide.
ENSCO has existing contracts supporting USAF Space and Missile Center (SMC) and are seeking a Systems Engineer with experience in requirements management to support SMC programs. Position is located in Los Angeles, CA. Duties will include:
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Providing Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) support for various instrumentation systems including telemetry, command control, radar, communications, and associated systems.
- Perform engineering of system architectures, requirements analysis and decomposition, including system performance test and verification.
- Perform engineering analyses to predict and define problems, define/design actionable corrective measures, and operational implementation of Launch Range and Network systems.
- Manage system and subsystem requirements databases
- Track requirements to subsystems, generate requirements documents
- Participate or lead technical meetings and government-led studies, assess technical baselines and ensure system modifications meet requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing
- Experience with systems engineering tools such as DOORS, Risk View, Architects, TopView or similar
- Technical skills to understand and analyze system problems, define potential solutions, and conduct in-depth technical analysis, assessments and trades and explain results of technical studies in a systems engineering context.
- AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Working knowledge of either Eastern and Western Launch Ranges or AFSCN
- Experience migrating from other requirements tools to DOORS
- Current TS/SCI clearance
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach, Fla. ASE’s primary focus is aerospace engineering and meteorological systems.
ENSCO’s aerospace engineering efforts support launch range activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees reliably develop and evaluate highly technical systems for critical launch operations, including range instrumentation, safety and communications.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of disparate weather systems and technologies to enhance safety, reduce cost, and lessen weather impacts on space launches, aviation and business operations. ASE’s world-class meteorological capabilities, systems knowledge, and experience provide customers with systems that meet their exact requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Key customers include NASA, the Department of Defense, and commercial airlines.Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.