The Senior .NET Developer is a technical expert in design, development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Utilizes a thorough knowledge of programming and application design to bring corporate goals and strategies to reality. Works on projects that range from intranet applications to Online banking and Mobile banking apps and participates in establishing and achieving deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes, revises, or leads revisions/development of existing programs to increase/optimize operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and/or server/networking infrastructure and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Works with internal customers and external vendors to implement new functionality and application development in an effort to achieve corporate and department goals.
- Guides and supports less experienced developers and provide direction in development and integration processes.
- Uses customer and internal feedback to improve application functionality.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code for components of the Web site.
- Integrates web applications with backend databases, third party API’s and other Data sources.
- Deploys web-based transaction systems using application servers.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per production and client requirements.
- Develops and implements performance/code monitoring solutions for Online Banking, Website, Mobile and other Online Offerings
- Develops and implements strategies and methodologies and creates scripts for load, use-case, and regression testing of online offerings (OLB, Website, Mobile)
- Develops custom programs written in .NET languages such as C# or ASP.Net 4.0
- Creates front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML and SQL, C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net or other languages to make business applications web accessible.
- Five plus years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of object oriented (OO) design and programming principles, n-tier concepts including well encapsulated layered design, and a strong understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues and solutions. Working knowledge and practice in secure code development and design.
- Advanced programming experience with HTML (forms, tables, frames, and image maps).
- Established history in working with service oriented architectures and integrating with third party APIs.
- Extensive experience in .NET Development including Visual Studio.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Extensive experience in SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Through knowledge of IIS and other Web Servers
- Experience developing and working knowledge of Financial Transaction systems, COM, COM+, data encryption.
- Knowledge of and previous experience creating application diagrams (data flow diagrams, unified modeling language diagrams).
- Knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL technology.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)