Berks County firms seeks a full time Estimator to work with our sales, engineering and project management departments to estimate project costs, including raw materials, labor, equipment, transportation, etc.
• Working with design and sales to supply manufacturing details and alternate methods as needed
• The ability to read and understand blueprints/drawings
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines
• Possess the ability to learn and be flexible
• Ability to work extra hours as needed to meet deadlines
• Previous estimating or purchasing experience preferred
• General math skills required
• Knowledge of sign manufacturing techniques preferred
• Excellent communication
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to effectively and independently prioritize and organize work
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, as is construction management and/or sign manufacturing experience.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.