Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$90000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Leading, publicly traded aerospace / defense technology company is looking for a Program Senior Financial Analyst to join a growing team! This newly created requisition is a direct hire position and will be the lead finance person responsible for a newly created program and will report to the VP Finance.
Your responsibilities as a Program Senior Financial Analyst:
- Calculate EACs
- Manage weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Organize and review forecasting reports
- Permit effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- You will be closely collaborating with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Perceive and demonstrate internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Provide monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Join forces with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Merge with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Interpret performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
Compensation for the Program Sr. Financial Analyst is $90k to $130k DOE plus very competitive benefits and a 401k matching plan. For confidential consideration, please email this posting and job order number (00460-0010920909) to your recruiting manager with Robert Half Finance & Accounting. If you're not currently working with a direct hire recruiter with Robert Half, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Requirements for the Sr. Program Financial Analyst
- 5+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- 3+ years' experience with program controls and EACs
- Proficiency in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Accomplished presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Extremely efficient with financial reporting tools
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Decision Support Systems