To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA
- Southeastern Home Health Services
- Phone: (215) 826-0900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Scheduler - Home Health
Southeastern Home Health Services • Reading, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*** NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN READING AREA ***
Southeastern Home Health Services is celebrating 30+ years of success in the Home Health industry. We as a company are improving the way we assess and educate our patients, along with improving the technology in which we assess them.
Our Reading office is looking to fill a SCHEDULER position.
The Scheduler is responsible for preparing and coordinating the daily/weekly/weekend schedules for all disciplines on behalf of the patients of Southeastern Health Services. This includes completing the schedule, the coordination of visits, maintenance and upkeep of scheduling records and logs and the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between office and field staff.
This position is Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, NO WEEKENDS or COMPANY HOLIDAYS.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Is responsible for the preparation of the daily and weekly schedule for all disciplines.
- Maintains a monthly calendar of vacation time for all field employees.
- Is responsible for assigning staff to patients based upon a variety of factors including capability, geographical coverage, availability and patient needs. Responsible for rescheduling and reassignment due to call outs and other reasons. Coordinates with Team Leader as necessary.
- Responds to patient and staff calls regarding visit issues and other concerns. Directs patient problems to supervisors as needed.
- Provides input to Supervisor for the completion of annual performance evaluation. Maintains a record of performance for the purpose of completing evaluation. Responsible for recommending disciplinary action when warranted.
- Interacts with billing and payroll personnel to ensure visits and hours are correct into the billing system.
- Represents and promotes the agency in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to manage routine office files, logs and field staff schedules
- Two years of home health experience desired
- Excellent organizational skills needed
- Excellent troubleshooting/critical thinking skills
- Experience with HOME CARE HOME BASE, preferred but not required