Description: Our client is currently seeking a Accounting Associate Intermediate (3-6 years)
- Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable as well as bank reconciliation functions. Answers customer inquiries.
- Researches problems and/or complaints. Creates and edits spreadsheets.
- Manage an Optimal Operations Environment: Support the implementation of payment escalation and payment exception processes for Corporate Responsibility's Payment Team. Manage and track (via excel and group inboxes) daily requests by researching, dispositioning and resolving payment transactions to non-profit organizations.
- Respond to employee and non-profit inquiries regarding payment disposition and timing.
- Summarize progress weekly for senior management. Assist Payments Team to execute timely and accurate payments. Update related payment information team's system of record.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Associate Intermediate (3-6 years)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Basic Accounting Functions
- Corporate Social Responsibility