To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntington Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Family Practice Physician, OptumCare Medical Group - Huntington Beach, CA
UnitedHealth Group • Huntington Beach, CA
Posted 17 days ago
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- 1+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- Effective communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Takes Initiative, creative, has problem solving ability, is adaptable, and flexible
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Managed Care / IPA / Health Plan experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: MD, DO, Family Practice, Family Medicine, Physician, outpatient clinic, managed care, Orange County, Huntington Beach, CA