Responsible for leading strategies and campaigns, producing marketing communication materials, consulting internal and external management, serves as a subject matter expert, and may be responsible for reporting tracking marketing surveys and performance.
- Leads the strategy, development, execution, and deployment of campaigns for one or more areas in marketing, such as internet marketing, direct, B2B, etc., and manages marketing projects to include planning, risk assessment, budget and status reporting.
- Contributes to the strategic planning and implementation of national and local marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates marketing collateral development from concept to production in coordination with third-party business partners and agencies.
- May execute end-to-end keyword research, search theme analysis, content structuring, and keyword content mapping for high value opportunities for ServiceMaster brands.
- May recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve search engine optimization (SEO) positions for target words.
- May perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization.
- May research and analyze competitor and industry links.
- Plans, creates, and/or produces marketing communication materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Consults with internal/external organizations to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Collaborates with management, as well as internal and external business partners, to support ongoing marketing programs.
- Serves as internal subject matter expert (SME) in assigned marketing area(s), such as brand, B2B, etc.
- May develop and distribute reports for tracking marketing surveys, performance, etc.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and 3 years of marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of marketing principles, methods, and practices
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Project management skills
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Search Engine Optimization