Are you a Firmware Engineer looking for a new full-time opportunity?
Do you have at least 3 years Embedded Firmware Development experience within the Automotive industry?
Do you have with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and in-circuit emulators?
Then this might be the opportunity for you!!!
Our client is seeking a full-time Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer, who will primarily involve designing software architecture and writing software for automotive applications.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in embedded firmware design
- Experience or knowledge in RTOS (Real Time Operating Systems), preferably uCOS, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, and/or Linux is a plus
- Experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and in-circuit emulators and have the ability to troubleshoot and debug hardware
- Exceptional team attitude
- Background designing software for real time embedded systems
- Strong C skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to document both in code and in formal design documents required
- Master’s of Science in Electronics
- 10 years’ experience in automotive engineering program management or automotive diagnostic and repair management
- 10 years’ experience performing advanced automotive computer technology diagnostics or delivering training in subject matter to technicians working in this field
- Exposure to different microprocessors is also a plus
- Familiarity with software/firmware development processes preferred
- Experience in automotive applications preferred
- VHDL experience is a plus
Please apply to position or contact Debbie Linville at Phone number blocked - click to apply for any questions and more details regarding this position.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer