To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- SNI Financial
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SNI Financial • Boston, MA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are partnered with a Boston-based bank to help them find qualified Customer Service Representatives to join their organization.
Hours: 2nd Shift, Generally 11:30 a.m. -8 p.m.
This individual would be putting customer needs and satisfaction first while handling a blend of responsibilities from operations to sales to service. Someone who enjoys working with customers and others within the company and has strong communication skills and attention to detail would be great for this position.
- Meet or exceed customer service standards
- Ability to help through online account transactions
- Learn and continue to understand bank's services and products
- Consistently meets monthly performance goals regarding quality and accuracy
- Experience working within a call center or customer service environment.
- Detailed note taker and able to process needed paperwork
- Comfort working in fast paced role
- Familiarity with electronic applications such as online chat, online banking, mobile banking, and banking transactions
- Minimum required education: High School Degree or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- Call center experience experience preferred
- Financial sales or retail sales preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to address customer concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Build relationships and make customers feel valued
- Comfort logging information and using computer programs