To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, an advertising/media company is looking for an eager, proactive Executive Assistant to provide support to all level executives. This company empowers the media and marketing industries to thrive in today’s digital world we live in. Its membership is comprised of more than 650 leading media and technology companies that are responsible for selling, delivering, and optimizing digital advertising or marketing campaigns.
Salary/Rate: $25 – $30/hr
Position Overview: This Executive Assistant must have previous experience in a corporate work setting providing support for high level executives. This includes conducting research, handling information requests, arranging conference calls, and scheduling a complex and ever-changing calendar. This associate should have strong leadership skills and possess a “can do” attitude.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Prioritize and coordinate high-volume schedules and manage email correspondence
- Make travel arrangements for executives, as well as booking cars, hotels, flights, etc
- Process expense reports
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Create varies types of projects with a quick turn around as needed
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, within media/advertising company is a plus
- Experience in maintaining high level Executives’ calendars
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Hardworking and professional attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package