2nd Shift Stockroom Parts Locator
$600 Signing Bonus
Our client currently has an immediate opening in the McCook area! This position is with a stellar Electronic Manufacturing Company.
3:30pm-12:00am M-F, Full Time, Temp-to-Hire
$17 - $18/hr DOE
Coordinates the timely locating and return of parts into stock. Verifies parts and
quantities received against the documented paperwork and confirms the location of parts to ensure availability of parts for orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities; other duties may apply:
- Confirm correct parts, revisions and quantities received against appropriate paperwork
- Work with peers and other departments to resolve discrepancies
- Expedite return of all urgent parts and communicate completion
- Communicate locating problems or exceptions with appropriate departments via email and or phone
- Route all non-stockroom parts to the correct areas in a timely manner
- Complete all locating and return of parts in the required timeframe.
- Identify and label parts requiring special handling
- Profile stockroom bins and relocate parts as needed, based on activity, bin size and similar parts. Identify & confirm available bin locations and confirm availability in SAP
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Use SAP, as needed, to verify and research the transaction history of parts
- Coordinate return of hazardous parts and overflow stock with dock team
- Assist with other stockroom processes as needed
- Manage supply levels and communicate low stock conditions to ensure timely replenishments
- Participate in cycle counting of inventory as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Assist with the completion of special projects for department as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in warehouse environment, a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to 2nd Shift Stockroom Parts Locator or give us a call at
630-246-7837 if you have additional questions.
- Sap Applications
- Self Motivation
- Stock Control
- Team Working