Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
Logistics at full potential.
We’re always looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can help us keep our operations running smoothly. As the Security Supervisor you will be responsible for the loss prevention and security functions within the facility. You’ll enforce all policies and procedures to achieve maximum shrink reduction and ensure protection of company assets. Join our team, and we’ll help you build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Improve, track and report on key loss prevention goals and metrics
- Proactively research leading indicators to create, influence, drive and deliver results on loss prevention performance within the facility
- Partner with the Loss Prevention Manager/Corporate Security Manager to help initiate investigations of internal/external theft and fraud
- Engage, coach, train, and influence loss prevention agents to be an extension of the Loss Prevention team by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of risk and educating them on the appropriate escalation path
- Effectively address product loss and physical security incidents
- Investigate workplace violence incidents in conjunction with the Loss Prevention Manager and Corporate Security Manager
- Identify market trends relating to physical security and develop action plans to assist in implementing best practices at the facility
- Ensure all loss prevention team members understand GXO Global Security Operations and Loss Prevention vision and values to align performance
- Guarantee internal controls are adhered to per company security standards
- Recruit, hire, develop and train loss prevention agents
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- 2 years of managerial or supervisory experience
- 5 years of Loss Prevention/Asset Protection experience
- Formal investigative interview training (Reid/Wicklander-Zulawski or similar instruction/training in the investigative interview process) and CFI certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Supervisor - 1st Shift
- Physical Security
- Loss Prevention
- Corporate Security