To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Procurement Project Management Supervisor
UPS • Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The UPS Procurement Source to Pay team is looking for an energetic and dynamic Procurement Project Management Supervisor to implement key Source to Pay Procurement projects. The Procurement Project Management Supervisor will provide end-to-end project management. They will work with the Procurement Process and Strategy team to oversee the implementation of projects from initial approval through design and implementation to training and project close-out. The Procurement Project Management Supervisor ensures that projects are delivered on time and with a high-quality result. He/She will work within multiple functions across Procurement. He/She will also spend much of their time working with internal customers and stakeholders, creating project plans, and working closely with the Procurement Training and Development team to ensure the training schedule is aligned with the project timeline.
The Procurement Project Management Supervisor will develop, implement, and update a project plan for the UPS Procurement Source to Pay team including assignment of projects and monitoring schedules. He/She will host weekly conference calls with internal stakeholders providing project status report updates as needed. The Procurement Project Management Supervisor must develop and enforce compliance with approved project management procedures including communications, reporting, etc. to ensure the project is closed out within the specific project timeline. He/She will also measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and notify and/or escalate any issues or concerns to the Procurement Project Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates with internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the seamless execution of projects
- Ensures all projects are delivered on-time by creating project scopes and objectives as well as involving stakeholders
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation by developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
Knowledge and Skills
- Work experience as a project administrator or project management experience
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and provide feedback of progress
- Highly organized and motivated with positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to prioritize multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge and ability to interact with all levels of managements
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Project Management or Operations Management - Preferred
- Project Management Certification - Preferred
- Extensive experience with Project Management Tools - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law