FULLY REMOTE Multifamily Underwriter Opportunity with Top 10 Lender - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000A bit about us:
We're an established, well-respected financial services company comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're one of the Industry's top lenders and due to growth, our elite team is looking for a REMOTE Multifamily Mortgage Loan Underwriter to be responsible for underwriting multifamily, senior housing and other loans.
If you're a Multifamily Underwriter with 5+ years of experience handling Multifamily loans and experience with HUD, then please read on...Why join us?
- FULLY REMOTE!
- One of the Top Companies To Work for in the State!
- Industry Leading Lender!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance!
- Generous PTO!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
What you'll be doing...
- Underwrite multifamily loans originated by us to FHA and RHS guidelines.
- Provide Underwriting narrative and all applicable forms & exhibits to Loan Committee
- Analyze and review third–party provided reports including Phase I, Appraisal, Market Study, AE/C (when applicable) & PCNA’s
- Review borrower provided organizational documents, financial statements, business debt and Real Estate Owned schedules
- Review loan terms and ensure compliance with agency debt requirements
- Collaborate with loan processor to confirm adequacy of due diligence (DD) for the loan file
- Communicate to the processor/borrower any outstanding DD issues in connection with preparing the lender narrative, forms & exhibits
- Work extensively with Microsoft Excel in financial models as it relates to the underwriting and flow of funds on transactions
- Collaborate with closing team to ensure DD is obtained and verified
- Review amendment requests and closing documents to ensure clear to close
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of recent experience underwriting multifamily mortgage loans
- Experience with HUD
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience in multifamily loan underwriting
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.