To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King of Prussia, PA
- Julia Robinson
- Phone: 6102573087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • King of Prussia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Our company--a large finance company in King of Prussia--is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team! If you are qualified for and interested in this role, please apply.
- 1+ years call center experience
- 1+ years data entry experience
- 1+ years Microsoft Office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Provide quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner
- Perform operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Investigate and correct errors in customer accounts and statements
- Respond to customer verbal and/or written inquiries
- Record details about customer inquiries
- Help resolve complicated customer complaints
- Coordinate and expedite customer inquiries to other departments for resolution
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.