$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half is searching for a Supply Planner for recognized company located in Lowell, MI. The Supply Planner is responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, and levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock levels. This Supply Planner acts as the lead interface to manufacturing sites to resolve supply issues relating to the production technology for which they are responsible. For immediate consideration please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Joel Bode at 616.454.9444.
• Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
• Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
• Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
• Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
• Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
• Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning knowledge
Excellent communication skills
3 or more years of experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.