To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Jenn Hocker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Trelleborg • Paso Robles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Tustin Inc. is headquartered in Paso Robles in a new 110,000 square foot state of the art cleanroom manufacturing facility. We are a premier manufacturer for life-saving medical components, and our company is a very dynamic, forward thinking business. We have been active in our lean manufacturing journey for many years and are advancing towards making our business a showcase of excellence in the medical industry. Visit us at www.trelleborg.com.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is an ISO 9001 & 13485 certified manufacturer of custom silicone components and parts for the medical device industry. Our specialties include silicone extrusion, molding, sheeting and closed cell sponge/foam.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Generous PTO plan
• 11 paid holidays
We currently have an opening for a Validation Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for performing software and equipment support services, related tasks and activities at TSS Paso Robles and TSS Elk Rapids. Position will place emphasis on computer-based systems that support and enhance production capabilities in a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be a self-starting individual with a strong industrial computer systems background including programming, interface development, and software validation experience. Experience with Metrology and LIMS systems is an additional benefit. Candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades rather than a specialist. The types of projects that will need to be executed are varied and will require an adaptable skill set.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
• Research, install and problem-solve machine-software integration and data collection and software systems with an emphasis in measurement and inspection devices and instruments.
• Implementation of computer-based systems that support production in a GMP environment.
• Servicing multiple sites and distributed infrastructure. • May assist in maintaining the corporate standard IoT Devices/Gateways, Applications, Servers, LAN, WAN, WLAN and Security.
• Perform documentation, support implementation and adherence of new and/or improved standards. • Perform software validations.
• Would be assigned projects in the course of their work.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Education and experience in technical computer, networking service, industrial automation or technical production operations support. Associates degree of computer science, electrical engineering, electronic technology or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but equivalent combinations of education, experience, and certification will be considered.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment supporting manufacturing and measurement equipment.
•Software validation preferred.
•Process validation experience in a medical device SMP environment required.