To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Decatur, TN 37322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Decatur, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shipping/Receiving Associate - Decatur, TN
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced Shipping/Receiving Associate with Tow Motor experience for a well-established company in Decatur, TN. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new career, we want to talk to you!
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Shift Times: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm with occasional overtime depending on deliveries
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Call or text us (423) 744-3950
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantageathens
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver include:
- Load/Unload product to and from trucks
- Daily Operation of Tow Motor/Forklift
- Take weekly inventory
- Tape and wrap boxes and pallets to be shipped out
- Make shipping tickets for boxes
- Report to upper management
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver include:
- Must have stable, verifiable work history
- Must have forklift/tow motor certification and experience
- Must have great math skills
- Must have previous inventory experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!!
- Must submit to drug screening and criminal background check
Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Forklift, Tow Motor, Warehouse, Shipping, Receiving, Decatur, TN, Inventory
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]