To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Holyoke, MA
- Accounting Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Now • Holyoke, MA
Posted 2 months ago
- Responsible for all accounting functions, including month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations and consolidations.
- Monthly financial reporting for the Company and its subsidiaries, including the consolidated balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports requested by the management. Assist with the preparation of annual audited financial statements, including related footnotes & disclosures.
- Perform key treasury management that include: preparing weekly cash forecast and allocating/transferring the cash balances between accounts; setting-up the weekly vendor payments (checks/wires/achs); monitoring the bank accounts for activity/balances.
- Responsible for booking payroll, managing A/P (external vendors and expense reimbursement) and A/R functions (invoicing, cash-receipts, collections, etc).
- Responsible for managing the annual financial audit and any tax audits.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures
- Responsible for managing and tracking the fixed assets
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned
Must have 5+ years of Accounting Experience, CPA is preferable. All Candidates must have Inter company experience in a multi national organization.