To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Hotel Operations Solutions
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 14 days ago
***This position can be located at our corporate office in McLean, VA or Remote Based***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Hotel Operations Solutions Management, you will drive business partner engagement and vendor performance to ensure the availability of best-in class solutions for Hilton properties, globally. You will be providing owner value and delivering standardized solutions that effectively support both brand strategies and the operational requirements of our hotels. You will partner collaboratively with the Senior Director, Payments & Hotel Operations System Solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key business partners to ensure alignment on hotel operations and smart technology solution requirements and offerings.
- Lead solution vendors to ensure owner and hotel value, elite service and rich product features to support Hilton's business strategies and operational needs.
- Drive vendors and applicable internal resources to align with Hilton solution architectures, security requirements and implementation standards.
- Serve as an escalation point for technical issues associated with supported solutions.
- Provide leadership and development of Team Members to ensure technology and business objectives are achieved.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity. This includes demonstrating an aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others.
- Dedicated self-starter with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree OR an Associate's Degree with six (6) years of Information Technology (IT) or Hospitality related experience OR a High School Diploma with twelve (12) years of IT or Hospitality related experience
- Eight (8) years managing complex technology solutions
- Eight (8) years of experience with hospitality operations systems, network architecture and/or application security concepts
- Six (6) years of vendor management experience
- Six (6) years in business relationship management at the Director level and above
- Travel - 30%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ten (10) years of hospitality experience
- Five (5) years of management experience
- Four (4) years of engineering and/or building management technologies experience
- Four (4) years of cloud-based computing experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!