Our client, a privately held real estate services company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their growing leasing and sales team for their Brooklyn office. In this role you will provide administrative and marketing support for the Brooklyn and Queens markets. The right candidates for this role will have some marketing or sales support experience with strong technical skills and a desire to potentially gain their real estate license.
This is a temp to perm role paying up to 25 an hour and up to $60,000.00 when converted to perm. The hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Support three sales / brokers with office and marketing support.
- Answer, screen and transfer calls.
- Record tenant / broker information in database.
- Greet and escort visitors and client as needed.
- Create and manage correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and e-mails.
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Schedule and confirm appointments; coordinate tenant tours.
- Maintain calendars for team.
- Answer inquiries and provide information.
- Operate office equipment.
- Assist and perform additional tasks requested by Office Manager.
- Research and file requested contact information for new clients/customers.
- Enter all email leads and broker inquiries into database.
- Create tour books as directed by agents' request.
- Schedule mailings and send letters to top prospects.
- Create invoices, commissions sheets and expense reports.
- Log and track payments following up as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of office experience.
- Real Estate experience strongly preferred.
- Strong MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer / client service experience.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Experienced with clerical and administrative procedures.
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Leasing (Contract Law)