Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking Machine Health Data Scientist to work onsite at John Deere’s facility in Waterloo, IA. This is a contingent position expected to last 1 year.
- As a Machine Health Data Scientist at John Deere, you will work on a cross-functional team focused on utilizing telematics data to deliver mission-critical solutions.
- Work on developing methods to analyze data from agricultural, construction and forestry machines to enable automated solutions to deliver machine uptime to John Deere’s customers.
- Focus on telematics pattern recognition, data transformation, advanced analytics, machine learning and automated solution development.
- Applying analytical techniques to prospect for insights and find patterns in data which could be valuable for machine uptimes.
- Work with data sets and perform appropriate analytical methodology to provide insights and decision modeling.
- Support the communication of derived insights, especially through appropriate visualization techniques.
- Serve as technical specialist for all matters concerning analytical techniques.
- Play a lead role in advancing the way customers and dealers are supported through analytics.
- Create and implement algorithms which manage the data to enable it to be analyzed in an efficient manner.
- Industry specific experience in relevant analytics discipline.
- 5 or more years of diverse data analytics experience.
- 5+ years of experience in mining data for analytics insights.
- Degree in Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science or Actuarial Science.
- Demonstrated experience with unsupervised machine learning tools and techniques in the analytics industry.
- Experience with mathematical data-based modeling.
- Experience in reliability analysis.
- Experience serving as a mentor in statistical analysis to others.
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party vendors.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer